T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

The Father Of My Child Will Not Admit Paternity. What Can I Do In Florida?

Video Transcription:

If the father of your child, in Florida, does not admit paternity, you can file a petition to establish his paternity. You can have him served with the papers, he will have to meet the challenge in a court of law. There can be DNA testing that will establish his paternity, to a legal certainty. Then he will be required to pay you child support.

Related Videos:

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601