T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

Can I Get Some Support For My Child Even Though I Am Not Married To The Father Of My Child?

Video Transcription:

You can get support from the father of your child even though you are not married to that man. You’ll need to file a petition for paternity, either on your own or through an attorney, to establish paternity legally. Once that paternity is established by a court judgment, then yes, that man will be subject to child support for your child.

Related Videos:

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601