T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

Can I Oppose A Divorce In Florida?

Video Transcription:

You can oppose a divorce in Florida by asking the court to require you and your spouse to engage in counseling. If the court does grant that motion and you do go to counseling, and your spouse continues to proceed with the dissolution of marriage, then the divorce will be finalized.

Related Videos:

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601