T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

Can Either Parent Establish Paternity Through A Court In Florida?

Video Transcription:

In Florida, either parent can petition a court to establish paternity. The mother commonly will file a petition for paternity, alleging that the father is the father, in order to gain certain financial benefits. But there are many cases where fathers will file for paternity in order to be declared the father, so that they can then have time-sharing with their children.

Related Videos:

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601