T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

I’ve Never Admitted Paternity But I Want To See My Child Now. What Can I Do?

Video Transcription:

If you have not admitted paternity for that child, you can call up the mother and ask to see the child. However, in most cases, my guess will be that the mother will not accede to that request. If you want to be declared the father of that child, you will need to file a petition to establish your paternity, in a court of law.

Related Videos:

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601