T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

How Do I Start A Paternity Case In Florida?

Video Transcription:

You can start a paternity case in Florida by filing the appropriate petition to establish paternity in the circuit court where you live. You can either do that on your own, but preferably you will contact an experienced family law attorney to help you in that process.

Related Videos:

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601