T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

What Are My Rights If I Am Named In A Report?

Video Transcription:

If you’re named in a child abuse report by the Department of Children and Family Services, you may or may not know about that report. If you are a parent and they wish to take legal action against you, then they will turn it over to their legal team, and they will file the appropriate papers with the court. Then, you would be served with those papers, and you would be able to meet that accusation in a court of law.

Related Videos:

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601