T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

How Can I Get My Spouse, Who Has Exhibited Violence, Removed From The Home?

Video Transcription:

You can get your spouse removed from your home if he or she has exhibited violence in the very near past. If your spouse exhibited violence two years ago, then a court is not going to remove your spouse from the home. However, if your spouse committed an act of violence against you last night and you went and gained a Protective Order today, then the court is likely to enter that Order for protection of you and/or your children.

Related Videos:

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601