T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

Okeechobee County

Protecting Your Future & Your Freedom

No one expects to get arrested or charged with a crime. Sometimes people are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If you find yourself facing criminal charges, the best step you can take is to contact a criminal defense attorney.

My name is T. Charles Shafer, and I have helped countless clients fight their charges and safeguard their futures. I know how overwhelming, intimidating, and even confusing this time can be, which is why I am here to help. You do not have to go through this time alone! I can put my decades of experience to work for your case today.

Handling All Types Of Criminal Charges

No matter what type of crime you have been accused of, it is crucial that you retain legal counsel as soon as possible. My firm represents clients facing a wide range of charges, including:

Even a minor, or juvenile, needs to protect their future. Whether you, your child, or any other loved one has been arrested for a crime, be sure to call on me for representation.

Why You Need A Seasoned Attorney Behind You

Criminal charges don’t just lead to fines or community service. They can lead to time in jail/prison and other serious consequences. Without the right defense team behind you, you could be facing even more severe penalties. By retaining the counsel of a skilled Okeechobee County criminal defense attorney, you can rest easy knowing you have a reliable legal advocate on your side.

I have more than 29 years of legal experience and have been recognized by clients and peers alike for my exceptional service. I have received a Superb rating from Avvo, be AV® rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, and am a proud member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. I know how to handle your charges and can provide the aggressive and zealous defense you deserve. You need my experienced and proven counsel behind you today!

Ready to talk about your case? Contact my firm to schedule a consultation.

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601