T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

Areas We Serve

T. Charles Shafer, Attorney At Law

Are you accused of committing a criminal act? Are you trapped in the criminal justice system, and worried about your future? It is imperative that you get legal representation from a highly qualified and experienced criminal lawyer before your case moves any further through the legal system. Whether you are facing a first time DUI charge, or you are accused of any theft, violent crime, sex crime, drug crime or other offense, the quality of your defense counsel can make all the difference.

At my firm, T. Charles Shafer, Attorney at Law, I take action for the defense, and my early involvement in your case could make the difference between conviction and walking away, free from further consequences. I have never served as a prosecutor, and my focus has strictly been upon defending the criminally accused. From our office in Fort Pierce, my team proudly represents criminal defense clients in the communities of:

I have been very honored to have been rated as AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®, the most respected peer review rating service for lawyers. I know that any honors are based purely upon the fact that I am personally driven to succeed for those I serve. Are you worried about what will happen to you after being arrested and charged?

The criminal justice system is not pleasant, and it could appear that you have no hope of avoiding a conviction. Don’t assume your case doesn’t have defense options. Through a careful investigation of the facts, I can identify the areas of weakness in the prosecutor’s case. It is very likely that there are holes or areas that could open the door to reasonable doubt, and I know where to look, and what to do once these holes are found.

If you live in the greater Fort Pierce area and are facing criminal charges, get in touch with me immediately. Contact T. Charles Shafer, Attorney at Law and fill out a free case evaluation today!

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601