T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

Indian River County

Arrested? Call On My Firm For An Aggressive Defense!

Criminal charges can seriously effect a person’s reputation, future, and freedom. Whether you have been arrested for DUI or accused of assault, it is crucial that you retain a legal advocate who you can rely on. My name is T. Charles Shafer and I have the experience and qualifications needed to take on your case. I have been representing clients for more than 29 years and bring a breadth of legal knowledge to each and every case I handle. My goal is to make sure that my clients get the justice they deserve, going above and beyond to protect their rights.

When you work with my firm, you get dedicated and committed counsel. I am here to represent you and defend your rights. Over the years, I have been recognized for my legal skills, securing a Superb rating from Avvo and an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell®. With my legal expertise behind your case, you can have peace of mind and confidence.

Do Not Wait To Build Your Defense

If you have been charged with a crime, one of the most effective steps you can take is building a strong defense. The sooner you begin to build your defense, the better. With a seasoned Indian River County criminal defense lawyer on your side, your case will receive the attention it deserves.

I have helped countless clients fight the following charges:

No matter what type of crime you have been accused of, it is crucial that you take steps to defend your future. You can work with an attorney to gather evidence, locate witnesses, secure expert testimony, and challenge any evidence that may be wrongfully brought against you. When you have a knowledgeable legal advocate working on your case, the outcome is likely to be much more favorable.

Even if you just want to have your record sealed or expunged, I can provide effective post-conviction relief and guidance. If you have been arrested and are looking for a defense lawyer who will defend your rights and advocate on your behalf, be sure to call on my firm today.

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601