T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

Were You Wrongfully Convicted Of A Crime?

When an individual is convicted of a crime he or she did not commit, they can be wrongfully sentenced to immediate incarceration, years away from family and loved ones, the revocation of day-to-day freedoms and privileges, as well as the heartbreaking reality that life will never be the same again. To help ensure that injustices do not occur the justice system allows for an individual to appeal an unfavorable decision so as to find and correct any legal errors that were made during the course of the case which may have affected its outcome.

If you feel your conviction came about due to legal errors, or you feel that your constitutional rights were denied at any point during your case, you need to obtain legal counsel at once. Your lawyer can evaluate your case to determine if you have grounds to file an appeal. Click here to read our Appeals page.

For more than 25 years Attorney T. Charles Shafer has defended the rights of those arrested, charged or convicted of crimes in and around the Fort Pierce area. Mr. Shafer, is one of the most respected attorneys in the nation having received an AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®. He also has a successful record in post-conviction relief cases, and can be counted upon to aggressively advocate on your behalf.

If you question the effectiveness of your prior counsel, you believe newly discovered evidence could help prove your innocence, or you believe your conviction or sentence was unconstitutional, our team at T. Charles Shafer, Attorney at Law may be able to help. We will thoroughly review your case, advise you of any available options, and guide you through the post-conviction relief process to help you obtain the most favorable results possible. To find out more about what our firm can do for you, contact us now.

Share this Article

About the Author

Criminal Defense & Family Law Attorney, Charles Shafer helps clients facing criminal charges and family law issues throughout the state of FL. Call NOW for a Free* Initial Consultation