T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

Do I Have To Complete The Entire Probation Time?

Video Transcription:

When you’re placed on probation, you should assume that you will have to complete your entire probationary period. After a period of time, likely not less than half of the probation being served successfully by you, you may talk with an attorney about petitioning the court to terminate your probation early. A motion will be filed and, you may or may not come to court before the court reaches its decision on whether or not to terminate your probation early, and you have to know that is completely within the discretion of the judge. If the judge says, “No,” then you have to stay on your probation.

Related Videos:

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601