T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

Can I Appeal My Sentence?

Video Transcription:

You can appeal your sentence in Florida if mistakes were made at the sentencing proceeding, or if you have a sentence that follows a trial. The trial is appealable. If you changed your plea and the judge did a proper plea sentencing hearing, then you have very little recourse for direct appeal.

Related Videos:

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601