T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

Can I Access My Child’s Juvenile Records?

Video Transcription:

The short answer is yes. As a parent you have a right to access your child’s juvenile records. You can make that request of the court, you can make that request of the clerk’s office. And once they identify you as a parent of that child you should be granted access to your child’s records completely.

Related Videos:

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601