T. charles Shafer Attorney At Law PLLC.

Can Criminal Cases Be Appealed In Florida?

Video Transcription:

Yes. Criminal cases can be appealed, if there was a trial, certainly. You’re likely not to be able to get a direct criminal appeal if you enter a plea and you had a proper sentencing hearing, where the court determined that your change of plea was freely and voluntarily given.

Related Videos:

Get your questions answered - call me for your free* phone consultation (772) 467-2601